Posted Thursday, October 10th 2013 @ 2pm
1. New Orleans Saints - Its simple the Saint's D has giving up 66 fewer pts than the Broncos D.
2. Denver Broncos - See explanation of number one.
3. Seattle Seahawks - Too many FG's, not enough TD's in loss at Indy.
4. New England Patriots - With Gronk out and the below average play of the WR's Tom Brady looks almost average.
5. Indianapolis Colts - Like their Head Coach this team has a never say die attitude. Oh and by the way Andrew Luck is the real deal.
6. Kansas City Chiefs - Can Andy Reid coach or what?
7. San Francisco - Getting back to basics and running the ball will help Kapernick.
8. Cincinnati Bengals - They beat GB and NE, but they were at home and lost to Cleveland and Chicago on the road.
9. Baltimore Ravens - Take away Joe Flacco's 5 int's against Buffalo and they should be 4 and 1.
10. Detroit Lions - USC Reggie Bush fits like a glove in Detroit.
11. Miami Dolphins - Going into the bye week with two strait loses after starting 3-0 makes the Bills game on October 20th big for Miami.