1. A-Rod, Braun 18 others facing suspensions...some as many as 100 games—the penalty for a 2nd PED offense. How much damage done to baseball?
2. Chicago traffic so bad, people abandoned their cars on highway and walked to airport. Would you ever leave your car on the road in order to catch a flight?
3. New poll says 60.8% of college students admit to cheating and 95% of the time they don’t get caught. Is cheating a serious issue or is it okay to cheat as long as you don’t’ get caught?
4. Lorain City Schools removed the basketball hoops after neighbors witnessed drug use, sexual activity, etc. Is it fair to remove a place where kids go to play sports…because of what thugs do gathered around it?
5. Solon Police have released dramatic dash cam video of a fatal shootout between officers that left a suspect dead after a routine traffic stop followed by a short high speed chase. Prosecutors have ruled the shooting justified. Should dramatic video like this be released to the public?
6. NJ cops make rap video, use inappropriate language and slurs...now face firing. Union chief, who raps under the name “Gat the Great” calls himself a “felon for life” in the video. Should these guys be fired?
7. Massachusetts boy named prom queen. Started dressing as a girl as freshman. Should boys be eligible to win girl awards if they say they feel like girls, or is it inappropriate?
8. A former male Navy SEAL who once served in the elite Team 6 responsible for the capture of Osama bin Laden has stepped out as a transgender woman. What do you think of a transgender Navy Seal?
9. A new law in overpopulated China would lead to fines against un-wed mothers. Should governments try to control reproduction?
10. Monday was 1-year anniversary of crash that killed Brunswick teens. One lives on through donated heart. Are you an organ donor? Should everyone be?
11. Tiger Woods is closing to signing a new long term endorsement agreement with Nike. What’s the very first thing you think of when you see the “swoosh”?