Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Bon Jovi concert canceled this summer. Why?
2. OJ slow chase anniversary…where were you?
3. Indians lose; was manager to blame?
4. Shaker man arrested for beating pranking teens
5. Lil Wayne stomps on American flag
6. Supreme Court says no proof of citizenship to vote
7. Daycare center drugging kids to settle them down
8. ODOT ‘roughing up” freeway ramps. Necessary?
9. Groomer “lost” family dog. Lawsuit? Are dogs “family”?
10. Supermarkets offering breast exams. Really?
11. Judge says women dressing too skimpy in court
1. Mickelson can’t close US Open deal; Tiger T-32
2. Gun buyback program in Cleve…waste of time?
3. Charles Ramsey, motivational speaker. Your money?!?
4. Spurs 1 win away from NBA title
5. Cheney says Snowden is a traitor. Right?
6. Indians win 2nd straight series: Anxious for Perez?
7. Sax man taking talents to South Beach
8. Man of Steel nearly $200M worldwide. You watching?
9. Obama $60-100M for Africa trip
10. 8 month erection lawsuit
11. Shoreway open…was it worth it?
1. Obama Admin agrees to give military support to Syrian rebels. War?
2. Bridge bomber guilty—what punishment?
3. No purses, backpacks, seat cushions at NFL games anymore…
4. Teacher fired for being VICTIM of domestic violence
5. US Open – Mickelson on top – will Lefty win?
6. Flag Day. Do Americans care about this day? Do you?
7. Salutatorian comes out on graduation stage. Selfish?
8. Indians back home…will crowds show up?
9. Ohio GOP wants 48 hour abortion waiting period
10. Would you give $23,000 ring back, after buying for $10?
11. Dude files lawsuit over his 8-month erection
1. Cleveland meteorologists on the storm. Did they overhype?
2. Should prosecutors accept Castro guilty plea?
3. Indians end road trip with 2 straight wins
4. Obama approves “morning after pill” for girls of all ages.
5. School kids getting free lunches…in summer?!?!
6. OSU study says employers lose over $6,000 per year on smoke breaks.
7. Goodell says Redskins name stays. Is he right?
8. Grandma fires at intruder, who is later arrested. Should grannies pack heat?
9. Another teacher/student affair. Are the adults mentally ill?
10. Bill Clinton wins “Father of the Year” award. Deserving?
11. Terrell Owens still wants to play. Want him? Anywhere?
1. Cleveland police supervisors disciplined. Fair?
2. Jackson and McGrath skate on everything. How much blame should they get?
3. Ron Paul thinks govt. may kill Snowden with drone. Agree?
4. Spurs beat Heat…lead 2-1. Finish?
5. Zimmerman trial: Could you serve on the jury?
6. Indians snap losing streak.
7. Humane officer shoots 5 kittens. Fire him?
8. Immigration bill gets to Senate floor; Schumer says illegals thing of past.
9. Chad Johnson’s 30-day butt-smack
10. Morning-After Pill now available to girls of all ages
11. Smoke breaks cost employers $6,000.00 per year
1. Edward Snowden: Patriot or traitor?
2. Snowden hiding in Hong Kong. Will they extradite him or protect him?
3. Indians lose 8th straight. What’s worse: Hitting or bullpen?
4. Nelson Mandela in stable condition. World impact?
5. Tebow signed by Patriots
6. Obama says Equal Pay Act not enough. Do women earn less?
7. Toy gun buy-back program in CA. No, really.
8. Rain at US Open all week…whom does it favor? Can Tiger win?
9. Moms brawl at kids’ talent show
10. Study says employers lose avg. of $6,000 per year from smoke breaks
11. Travolta crashes wedding…you?
1. Castro indicted on 329 counts. Death penalty coming?
2. Indians lose 15 of 19. Lost summer or rebound on the way?
3. NSA whistleblower comes forward; admits leaks; explains why
4. Josh Gordon suspended for cough syrup?
5. East Side “crime rally” a difference-maker or grandstanding?
6. IOC says baseball, squash, or wrestling in 2020/2024 Olympics.
7. Next Sunday is Father’s Day; best “TV Dad” ever?
8. Connors outs Evert for aborting his child; fair?
9. Prosecutor fired for lying online to break suspect’s alibi
10. Dude has 22 kids by 14 mama’s; can’t pay child support
11. Study says smoke breaks cost business owners $6,000 per year
1. Feds collect data from millions of Verizon users
2. Zimmeran goes on trial next week
3. Chicago could impound cars for littering
4. Indians at Tigers…AL Central showdown
5. Cheerios standing by mixed-race family ad
6. Spurs up 1-0 on Heat; Miami still a lock?
7. Bigfoot sighting in Loudonville; real?
8. Browns’ battle to replace Dawson
9. Fitzgerald giving out bonuses and raises
10. Bikini ban at Miss World pageant
11. Travolta crashes wedding
1. Chris Perez receives unusual package
2. Cleveland: Retirement heaven?
3. Ohio rep wants $25K per year for Castro victims
4. Michael Jackson daughter attempts suicide
5. Susan Rice gets promotion
6. Manson follower denied parole
7. Karl Malone disses Jordan on All-Time NBA team
8. Senator Lindsey Graham: Are bloggers journalists?
9. Brunswick teen gives heart: Organ donor?
10. Wrongly convicted in Colorado can get $$
11. Tiger signs new Nike deal; swoosh?