Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Indians’ starting pitching rocked twice in one night
2. Carrasco: Head-hunter that should be suspended?
3. Stabbing attack in Texas: What can be done to stop mass attacks in schools?
4. IRS spying on you…through Facebook and other social media. Fair?
5. Has the USA evolved, or devolved, since Annette Funicello and Mousketeers?
6. Donald Trump booed off the stage at WWE event. Why so reviled? Like him?
7. CA bill would take tax exemption away from Boy Scouts for not allowing gays
8. Controversy over Brad Paisely/LL Cool J new song: “Accidental Racist”
9. Bill Clinton joins Twitter, immediately gets 32,000 followers. Why is he still so popular today?
10. Beyonce and Jay Z party in Cuba. Big deal? Should we ease our tensions w/ Cuba?
11. Hillary making appearances, raising money. Will she be next Prez in 2016?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this moring at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at The Spew on WTAM, or by texting to 21095!