Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Did the Browns trade their 2013 for 2014? Was it the right move?
2. With the strike finally settled, do you think the SEA did the right thing by striking?
3. The Indians split a double-header with KC yesterday, and are now 4.5 games behind the Royals. Thoughts?
4. Could the Cleveland Browns actually be taken over by the federal government???
5. Should first-time home buyers still have to put down 20% to buy a home?
6. Black voter turnout actually exceeded white in 2012. New normal in elections?
7. Two sweeps in NBA playoffs. Who wins the title?
8. Ellison compares increased Muslim surveillance to Japanese internment. Agree?
9. Spring officially 2nd coldest on record. Does planet have a fever?
10. 1.1 million Ohio motorists driving w/o insurance. What can be done?
11. Clint Eastwood wants to direct until age 105. Would YOU be working if you live that long?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!