Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Jason Collins comes out; 1st active player in 4 major American sports to do so. History?
2. Female DNA has been found on one of the bombs from the Boston Marathon. Brothers’ mom in on it?
3. Ubaldo threw a 7-inning gem…sign of things to come, or just an aberration?
4. ESPN’s Chris Broussard in trouble for saying homosexuality is a sin. Suspension for him?
5. Couples using legal contracts to govern their relationships, including sex. Good idea?
6. Woman convicted of chopping off husband’s penis. What punishment for her?
7. Mother in prison for forcing 14-year old daughter to get pregnant for her. What punishment for her?
8. Tim Tebow cut by the Jets. Blessing in disguise? Is there a place for him in the NFL?
9. 1.1 million Ohio motorists driving w/o insurance. What can be done?
10. Duck Dynasty Christian segments cut out by A&E. Why does Hollywood hide Christianity?
11. Clint Eastwood wants to direct until age 105. Would YOU be working if you live that long?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!