Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. City of Cleveland to discipline police supervisors. Justified or political?
2. 500 people have already signed up for Virgin Galactic’s commercial tour into space. Would you do it?
3. Obama says he wants to close Gitmo. Again. Will he? And should he?
4. Indians hit 7 home runs last night in crushing Phillies. Thoughts?
5. Indiana mom asked to leave restaurant for breastfeeding baby in public. Fair?
6. 19-year-old Bronx woman tossed newborn down trash chute. What should be done with her?
7. City councilman in D.C. wants “Redskins” banned in favor of “Redtails”. Should they change?
8. Female jockey in this week’s Kentucky Derby. Can she win? Are jockeys athletes?
9. Federal govt. lowers legal age to get Plan B abortion pill to age 15…without parent or prescription.
10. Restaurant in Spain best on planet. Which is best YOU’VE ever eaten at? (No Triv’s)
11.Company making female lingerie…for men. Would you ever wear it…if wife asked you to?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!