Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Tsarnaek accomplices? If they helped…what do we do with them?
2. Ken Lanci running for mayor: Can he beat Frank Jackson?
3. Trevor Bauer allows just 1 hit, but 6 walks. How do you grade him?
4. CA giving free condoms…to 12 year olds. Good idea or bad?
5. Rob Portman wants to lose “War on Drugs” phrasing. Is he softening on social issues for 2016?
6. GOP debate in Columbus on “Right to Work” legislation. Should Ohio be a Right to Work state?
7. Haslam assembling a Dream Team of lawyers? Will it work?
8. When federal law clashes with state law, which should prevail? (Alabama v. USA on gun laws.)
9. Idiot loses $2600 on carnival game. Do/did you play them to win prizes for girls/kids?
10. Sarah Palin urged to run for Senate. Could she win?
11. Study shows 20 kids a day treated in ER’s for injuries on amusement park rides. Let ‘em ride?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!