Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Ohio Rep. Bob Hagan wants to legalize weed in Ohio. Should it be?
2. Adults in Cuyahoga County drink more than rest of the state. Does Cleveland make us drink more?
3. WTC spire installed, making building 1776 feet tall. Like it? Source of pride?
4. LBJ giving $1 million to Akron St. V - St. M. Change your opinion of him? Increase chance or his return?
5. 16 year old model student in FL facing jail for failed science experiment that caused smoke. Overreaction?
6. Pepsi under fire for Mountain Dew ad that advances racial stereotypes. Racist ad? Would YOU snitch?
7. 29% of registered voters think an “armed revolution” may be necessary in few years. Agree? Believe it?
8. Idiot loses $2600 on carnival game. Do/did you play them to win prizes for girls/kids?
9. Sarah Palin urged to run for Senate. Could she win?
10. Study shows 20 kids a day treated in ER’s for injuries on amusement park rides. Let ‘em ride?
11. Obama went to Mexico yesterday. Political trip, or for early Cinco de Mayo party?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!