Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Indians are playing great ball in perfect weather. Why is attendance so low?
2. New legislation in Columbus to ban red-light cameras. Should it pass?
3. Israel’s attack on Syria could lead to war. Should the US get involved on Israel’s behalf?
4. Speaking of the perfect weather, if you could have it every day of the year, would you want it?
5. Referee dies after punch by 17 year old soccer player. Charge as adult? Murder?
6. Should police have released dash-cam video of Middlefield resident’s suicide by cop?
7. What advice would YOU give college grads today at a commencement speech?
8. Gilbert wants to build walkway from parking garage to casino. Should city use leverage for new casino?
9. IronMan 3 smashed box office records…what’s your favorite summer blockbuster flick?
10. Sarah Palin urged to run for senate from Alaska. Should she run? Can she win?
11. Study shows 20 kids a day treated in ER’s for injuries on amusement park rides. Let ‘em ride?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!