Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Are the Indians this good…or just on a hot streak?
2. Ubaldo—3 straight great starts. Is he for real, or just teasing us?
3. Amanda/Gina/Michelle plead for privacy. Will the media give it to them?
4. Charles Ramsey’s fame: Is it deserved? And would you hire him?
5. Over 100 people still listed as missing in Cleveland. What can be done?
6. The IRS has admitted to targeting conservative groups for special auditing. What should be done?
7. 12-time DUI loser busted in Boston. If you were judge, what sentence would you give?
8. Mafia-hit in Sicily takes out Canadian mobsters. Does Mafia still exist in USA?
9. Senator Sherrod Brown wants $10.10 minimum wage. Would it help economy or hurt businesses?
10. A NYC teacher lets 8-year-old bullying victim hit back. Is this the right message?
11. Push-button phones, computer mouse, etc…all from 50 years ago. What will it be like 50 yrs from now?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!