Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Powerball and MegaMillions have record jackpots. Are you buying tickets? And what would you do if you won?
2. Eric Wedge is back in town: Do you like Eric with or without the moustache? And how will Tribe do this weekend?
3. Abercrombie and Fitch only make clothes for “cool kids” and slim kids. What do you think of their business practice?
4. Elyria High School minority students protest lay-off of black administrator. Should race matter in education?
5. Floyd Mayweather and LeBron James 2 highest paid athletes. Who DESERVES to be highest paid today?
6. MLB umpires blow another one. Should they have LF and RF umpires, like they do in postseason?
7. Boehner spent $2200 in a month on coffee; Kaptur spent $1800 on water. What’s up w/ congress waste?
8. US operates a Terrorist Protection Program. And they LOST 2 of the terrorists!
9. Michigan HS girls can’t show pregnant bellies in yearbooks. Fair?
10. Topless painting of Bea Arthur sells for $2 million. Whose “Golden Girls” would YOU pay to see?
11. Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted by Comedy Central. Would YOU do it?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!