Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Indians continue to roll…beating up on Cy Young winners. Best stretch since…when? 2007? Earlier?
2. Masterson dominant…Tribe starters 13-4 in last 21 games. Buying this rotation? Or not convinced?
3. IRS scandal getting wider…worried about IRS being agency in charge of enforcing ObamaCare?
4. Police searching bags/purses at Cleveland Marathon yesterday. Okay with this, or intrusion?
5. Amish inmates opposed mandatory education. Should they get religious exemption?
6. Bloomberg tells average students, “Don’t go to college. Be a plumber.” Is he right?
7. Randy Stepp suing Medina schools. Is he right? Does he have a case?
8. Orb loses Preakness. Why is it so hard to win Triple Crown?
9. Two state reps want to get rid of front license plates in Ohio. Good idea?
10. Rolling Stones exhibit opens Friday. Are they best rock band ever? Favorite Stones song?
11. Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted by Comedy Central. Would YOU do it? Live on air?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!