Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Indians win wild one over Mariners, 10-8. Greatest regular season game you’ve seen?
2. Closer Chris Perez gave up a solo homer yesterday, and 3 of them in the 4-game series. Worried?
3. Devastation in Oklahoma. If you had to choose, would you live in hurricane, earthquake, or tornado zone?
4. Gas prices getting to $4.00 by Memorial Day. How will people cope with their shrunken budgets?
5. Doors’ co-founder Ray Manzerek passes away. How big an influence were the Doors on rock-and-roll?
6. New law in OK mandates 20 hours of work per week from food-stamp recipients. Fair?
7. Supreme Court to hear arguments on prayer before public meetings. What side are you on?
8. Man breaks into fortune-teller home to steal back $212,000 he spent on her. Do you believe in psychics?
9. Bob Reid says he wants the County Executive job. How do you feel about law enforcement guy in that job?
10. Rolling Stones exhibit hits Rock Hall on Friday. Greatest rock band ever?
11. Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted by Comedy Central. Would you do it?
Join Triv and Frantz as the discuss and debate this morning at 9AM on 'The Spew'! And leave YOUR comments by Tweeting @TheSpewWTAM, on Facebook at "The Spew on WTAM", or by texting to 21095!