Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. Cavs won draft lottery for 3rd time…is this their last time in lottery for years to come?
2. Chardon victims’ families suing United Way over funds not received. Are you confident charities distribute money as promised?
3. Tribe win streak snapped; big hitters Reynolds and Santana slumping. Long term projections for those two?
4. Team USA vs. Belgium tonight at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Do you care? Even a little?
5. Federal court says pics of Osama bin Laden’s corpse and burial at sea remain sealed. Do you believe he was killed?
6. Golf has banned “anchoring the club”, which means no more belly putters. What other rule should they fix?
7. Lois Lerner of IRS to take the 5th today at hearings. Should witnesses be compelled to tell truth under oath?
8. Rolling Stones exhibit at Rock Hall starts Friday. Best rock band ever? Favorite Stones tune?
9. NFL awards Super Bowls to SF and Houston. Will Cleveland ever host one?
10. Black country star Darius Rucker dealing with racism. Why so few black country singers, and few white rappers?
11. Transgender MMA fighter has huge advantage in women’s division. Should he/she be allowed to fight women?