Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. The Indians bullpen, once their greatest strength, is now a weakness. Blown leads and blown saves, and Chris Perez now on the DL. How worried are you? Can Cody Allen close?
2. Aroldis Chapman threw 2 wild pitches to Nick Swisher Monday. The 2nd was 100 MPH and went right past Swisher's head. Was it intentional? Should Indians retaliate?
3. George Voinovich starting grassroots effort: “Fix the Debt”. Do you think the national debt will ever be eliminated?
4. Minor league baseball experimenting with pitch clock that bans hitters from leaving box, and pitchers from taking too much time between pitches. Try it in MLB?
5. 25-year-old man put his 6-week-old infant child in a freezer…to stop her from crying. Child nearly died. What punishment?
6. Cleveland company wants to make bulletproof boards for inside kids’ backpacks. Good idea? Pointless?
7. New website called “Bang with Friends” links up Facebook friends who want to have sex. Okay with this? Disgusted by it? Thoughts?
8. Parents of dying girl fighting rules that say their daughter can’t get adult lung transplant until EVERY adult on the list has first shot at them. Fair?
9. Male nurse in Australia says Satan made him start a fire that killed 11 in nursing home. Do you believe in Satan? And his power?
10. US soccer team plays Wednesday night in Cleveland. Why hasn’t soccer caught on in this country like it has in Europe and Sout America?
11. More Royal Caribbean cruise problems: Ship caught fire. What should governments do to ensure safe cruise ships that use US ports of call?