Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. The Reds threw at Swisher. The Indians hit Phillips. Are we all square?
2. Jim Brown is back with the Browns in new role. Is it good for the Browns to reunite with their legendary RB, or a distraction?
3. The US soccer team plays at Browns stadium tonight. Why hasn’t soccer caught on in the US like Europe and South America?
4. The Med Mart cuts the ribbon on June 14. How important will it be to Cleveland’s economy?
5. Keyshawn Johnson called the cops on Justin Beiber for speeding around their LA neighborhood. Jealousy? Have you ever reported reckless driver?
6. Senator John McCain slipped into Syria to visit with rebels. Should US support the rebels?
7. The Spurs swept the Grizzlies…while the Heat are locked in 2-2 series with Indy. Are Heat still favorite to win the title?
8. Nike drops Livestrong. Will it hurt cancer research/fundraising?
9. Judge won’t allow Trayvon Martin bad behavior history to be part of Zimmerman opening statements. Fair decision?
10. Nurse sets fires that kill 11…blames Satan for it. Do you believe in Satan?
11. Teen in Japan steals Dad’s credit card, runs up $54,000 bar tab. Judge says bar owns much of the blame. Should Dad have to pay the full tab?