Thanks to Thom Zahler.
1. West Shoreway closed for filming of movie, pushing thousands of cars to I-90. Is it worth the driving inconvenience to have the movie shot here?
2. Gordon Gee insults Notre Dame and Catholics in speech. Should he be suspended?
3. Indians offense leading MLB with 119 runs scored with 2-outs. 7 runs with 2 outs in 4th last night….what does this mean for Tribe’s offense?
4. Fed appeals court rejected Florida’s order to randomly drug test govt. workers. Fair?
5. Conflicting reports: One says Americans have recovered most of losses from recession; another says only 50% regained. Which is more accurate?
6. JC Penney tea-pot billboard looks like Hitler…according to some. They’ve sold out online. Does it look like Hitler, and why would people have snapped them up so quickly?
7. Artist known for nude celebrity art making sculpture of pregnant Kim Kardashian. Want to see it? Would you touch it?
8. Vegas line on Browns winning Super Bowl dropped from 50/1 to 60/1…Vegas Insider says Browns will win 6 games. Agree?
9. Cleveland’s Tenable Security fired by Browns…replaced by a Pittsburgh security company. You okay with this?
10. High school yearbook editor facing felony chargesfor changing student’s name to sexually-oriented term. Fair?
11. Teen in Japan steals Dad’s credit card, runs up $54,000 bar tab. Judge says bar owns much of the blame. Should Dad have to pay the full tab?