The 7th Annual Vegas Show Benefiting Coats for Kids is Friday, November 22nd and Saturday, November 23rd at The Hilton Garden Inn in Twinsburg.
Very Special Thanks to the following sponsors:
The Figgie Foundation Figgie Capital Clark-Reliance
Learn more about Matthew Figgie, The Figgie Foundation, Figgie Capital and Clark-Reliance
Special Thanks to the following sponsors:
NPI Audio Visual Solutions Northern Ohio Printing Inc. Peter & Co. Jewelers Mentor Mitsubishi Pettiti Garden Centers Now Valet Inc. OBM Photos by Marty Tony Musachio with Royale Brands Balloon Express
Thanks to all of our Performers:
The Band Chance
Big Chuck and Little John Mike Cheselka
Special Musical Appearances By:
Indians drummer John Adams Savannah Byczek Billy Fischer Erin Rossi Scott Savol Abby Sky 11-year-old sensation Adrianne Woolf The Other Brothers
Raffle Prizes for Each Show:
Blue Canyon Brasa Grill Brazilian Steakhouse Brew Garden Canal Towpath Bar and Grill Casa D'Angelo Italian Ristorante Cibrèo Italian Kitchen Cleveland Chop Corleone's Don's Pomeroy House El Guero Mexican Grill Fisher's Cafe and Pub Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar Flour Rustic Italian Kitchen Frederick's Wine & Dine Fuel Bar and Grill Guarino's Restaurant Harry's Hodge's Italian Village Restaurant in Strongsville Jack's Deli La Dolce Vita Luchita's in Hudson Mallorca Murray Hill Market The Original Harley Diner Parallax Pickwick and Frolic Sirna's Cafe South East Gears & Cheers Taki's Greek Kitchen Trattoria Roman Garden Triv's Washington Place
Wednesday: Grain Belt
10.Somebody in the
9. Mike Holmgren holds press conference, admits he always hated Mangini, hires Paul Brown's great-grandson as coach.
8. Sharon Reed of Channel 19 marries and has twins.
7. Cleveland Indians hold a press conference and announce new summer activities during games... including a pool in center field. It's a ground rule double if the ball lands in the pool. Also, Grady Sizemore will wear swimmies to prevent injury. Also, Indians announce signing of Joe Charbineau to DH for 48,000 per year. He's holding out for 52,000.
6. Mayor of Cleveland Frank Jackson holds press conference, announcing that he is shaving and will run for President. Says if Obama can get elected, why can't he? His running mate to get the black vote will be Art McCoy.
5.Radio adopts “Do Ask, Do Tell” policy. Rover comes out of the closet.
4. Dan Gilbert holds press conference, announces he is moving the
3. Governor Kasich holds press conference, announces that to help with jobs, the economy and balancing the budget,
2. President Obama holds press conference, announces he is divorcing Michelle and marrying Oprah. He and Oprah will be the first husband and wife ticket to run for President in the 2012 election.